- Lots of
video's and photo's of the Auvergne Region!
- English tourist guide of the whole of France
- English tourist guide of the AUVERGNE
- English tourist guide of the ALLIER
- English tourist information about activities in the Auvergne Region
- English guide on leisure activities in France
- English guide about custom routes! (in the field of culture,
architecture, wellness, nature, activities, and sports)
- French info about Vichy.
- French info on the Puy de Dôme Region.
- Beautiful photographs of Lyon.
- Video of the "Fête-des-Lumières" 2016 in LYON.
- French info on the French Cote Roannaise wine.
- English info on the award-winning wine of André Villeneuve
at Château Champagny (in our region).
- French/English site about an Oil press shop in Lapalisse.
Chateaus: (see also menu item "Chateaus" under menu item "surroundings")
Brocantes and Vide-Greniers:
On Sundays there are often Brocantes and Vide-Greniers in the area where you can buy all kinds of typical French things for a measly sum of money. The site Brocabrac has a calendar list of all brocante markets in all departments.
Accommodations:- Rent charming and small scale B&B's of Dutch and Belgian owners: www.charmelogies.com
- Tip: Advertise your holiday home for free at www.ferienwohnungen-ferienhaeuser-weltweit.de
- Rent a holiday home in France.